Linggo, Marso 23, 2014

My Heaven Bar... Rebel bar from Purple Oven

Who doesn’t love a sweet, little piece of brownies? My sister texted me that she brought something for me a box of rebel bars from Purple Oven.

What else can I say, I love chocolate! I was always been a huge fan of brownies or any other chocolate bar cookies,and the more chocolate involved, the bigger the likelihood that I will enjoy it.




Revel bars consist of two layers of oatmeal cookie dough sandwiching a fudge-like chocolate filling. It's crunchy on the outside & moist on the inside. I love the taste of that fudgey filling! These are crazy delicious. They are like the oat fudge bars at Starbucks, but purple oven's only better.




Revel bars is a sure blockbuster! Actually...anything and everything in Purple Oven are worth trying and eating! Surely a value for your money! :-)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...