Lunes, Setyembre 5, 2011

My Journey



Hi. My name's JP, and this is my journey.

Welcome to my blog. 

I love noting down all my food,travel, etc., experiences around my hometown and my country. I've been documenting my life experiences through writing (which i call my personal journal) but only this year when i finally  open my blog to public to share my experiences. 

While I started blogging in February of 2007, it was not until September of 2011 when I decided to take my travel blog to the next level.

I started this blog with no direction and with some unanswered questions:

* Can i do it? 
* Do i have enough time for it ?
* Why do i need to pursue it ?

What i have found later, is I'm caught with my passion and was hooked. I am now on a lifelong journey to share and inspire.

I was born in Mindanao and raised in Manila where i learned to respect and adore the outdoors. Travelling is my passion, and i love to travel alone sometimes.I'm inviting you to follow my journey as I attempt to convey my experiences to you through my pictures and stories - it is what inspires me more and refuels my passion to travel and share a new perspective on other people, places and cultures. I know it’s not an easy task to maintain a blog, but I’m loving every second of it now. I’m completely dedicated to make it work this time. I may now dream big, but you have to dream big to be big! Right ?? Obviously it’s a lot of more work at the moment - as with any other project - because I’m just getting started again, but I’m getting a great sense of accomplishment out of the work that I’m putting in.

If you have a passion for writing and would like to share your journey that would change you or maybe for the others, this blog is for you.

2 komento:

  1. Ako naman sir, mas madalas mag-travel mag-isa. Mas hawak kasi ang oras tsaka mas magagawa yung mga bagay na normally ay hindi nagagawa pag may kasama. Kadalasan kasi, hangga't hindi pa lumulubog ang araw, tuloy tuloy lang ako sa town hopping. Hehehe... Mas maraming bayang mapuntahan sa isang araw, mas ok! Pero oks lang din yung paminsan minsan, bahagi ng grupo o may kasama. Lalo na pag kagaya nila Manong Unyol na cowboy na cowboy ang kasama, ayus na ayos!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Salamat sa pagbisita sir.. Sana nga makasama ko din kayo ni Manong Unyol..

    TumugonBurahin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...