Martes, Setyembre 6, 2011

in my vans dream..

I own several vans that I use whenever I go to the office. But since been using vans for more than 4 years and is on its twilight years, I think it badly needs a replacement.
I previously owned a Nike running shoe and since Im not happy with its durability, this brand is out of the picture. My friend who is into shoes had been suggesting I try a New Balance brand, I had never own one of this so I kept it on my radar.
Then while doing the usual window shopping on the weekend i drop off a vans outlet store. I guess NB is also out of the picture. The question now is what model of VANS shoe to buy. After some asking and browsing, it led me to getting another pair of VANS (in my dreams).

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...