Martes, Setyembre 6, 2011

Everybody wants a choco-----teeee..

I have yet to meet a person who doesn't like chocolate. Somewhere in everyone's mouth is a sweet tooth waiting to be smothered in good theobroma cacao goodness.


Isn't one small piece of Royce a fine work of art?  Isn't one small piece of choc-nut a fine work of art too?


The difference between the two is that Choc-nut  is something I can afford on a regular basis; on the other hand, Royce' Nama Au Lait or Royce' Nama Mild Cacao, cost Php 580 a box.


As my teamates wisely pointed out, Royce' tastes best when it's given to you. True enough.

But if I can't stand it any longer, I'll head over to trinoma and get myself a box of Nama Mild Cacao.


choc-nut
Royce chocolates
                       
           VS

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...