Biyernes, Marso 27, 2015

Revisiting Sagada in 24 Hours


Unplanned. I made an unplanned visit to Sagada. And this is how i outline my third visit to Sagada. Never in my untamed imagination that i will include sagada in my kalinga trip this year. My plan was to go straight to Maligcong after Banaue but for some reasons i just found myself at a jeepney to SAGADA. And while boarding the jeepney, i cant help myself reminiscing the last time i was here, not because i hate going back nor i dont like sagada anymore but thinking of how sagada look like nowadays.

The jeepney from Bontoc to Sagada took about 1 hour and a half.  I arrived at two in the afternoon and didn't do too much sightseeing/exploring that day. I only have Sumaguing cave and the Echo valley in my list to visit for that day. And since it is past 7 pm when we reach poblacion from echo valley the first thing i look for is a nearest guest house for my one night stay at Sagada. Luckily a local offer their house for a minimal fee but its outside of the town proper. I have not been To Bangaan so i agreed and give it a go. 

I didn't have much time to spend in Bangaan but I'm glad that I took advantage of the opportunity to at least see some of it anyway. A thousand thanks to the folks at Bangaan, Sagada for providing such a fabulous base for my visit. 

I’ve now visited Sagada three times. At this point, I’ve gotten to know and realize a lot of changes in this town, but I’ve learned the benefits of staying in different places, and I know the kinds of experiences that make a trip to Sagada more special.

 












Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...