Linggo, Pebrero 21, 2016

Chasing waterfalls series : delightful morning at Bukal falls


A spontaneous plan turn out to be a success.

I was delightfully surprised with a short visit to Bukal Falls. The serenity and the spectacular view is definitely worth the hike to get to the falls. Yes, there was a short hike - but it was all worth it. It is absolutely serene and the place was fantastic.  I was so amazed when I reached the waterfall. It was so beautiful. It was also quite an adventure to swim in the very cold, clear, blue-green,deep, and calm waters amidst nature. I couldn't resist jumping in because it was just too tempting. I will say that the water was shockingly cold but I'm glad I jumped in. I will definitely be back - and maybe stay a little longer.

Bukal Falls is beautiful and If you love nature this is the place that you can reconnect with yourself. But be sure to visit it on a weekday so you can enjoy your spot at the falls.

To get there, there is a bus from LRT/Buendia or Cubao to Santa Cruz, Laguna.Once you reach Sta cruz, you can either ride a jeep bound to Majayjay and get off at Barangay Bukal or you can directly hire a tricycle and tell the driver you are headed to Barangay Bukal.

I look forward to coming here again next time. 






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...