Linggo, Hunyo 26, 2016

Revisiting Arayat


January 2016 I posted my top 7 destinations that have magical impact on me, and that I would love to go back again. I note down these destinations where I’d love to come back, sooner or later. June of 2016 i revisited my favorite mountain.. How about you? I would love to hear which places you’d love to visit again…







Before I put away my hiking shoes for good i'm going back to where it all started..Climbing Mt Arayat back in 2003 was about realizing a dream and proving to myself that I could do it. I got into the best shape of my life after completing your summit. I made a lot of new friends. I found countless hours to reflect at your summit. And I learned valuable lessons i will never forget. Mt. Arayat Thank you for all the lessons in life


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...