Linggo, Oktubre 29, 2017

Chasing waterfalls series : Gabaldon Falls - Sweeter the 2nd time around


They say that any place is sweeter the second time around.

As such, I was so happy when I went back to Gabaldon Falls for a quick dip after a tiring dayhike at Mt. sawi. Team Push It and I shared the clear and cold waters of the falls and I fell in love with Gabaldon all over again. I realized then that love, is indeed, sweeter the second time around.


How to Get to Gabaldon Falls

Take a bus from Manila to Cabanatuan City terminal, fare is around Php185 and travel time is roughly 3 hours. Then from Cabanatuan City Terminal, you can ride on a jeepney or a mini bus bound to Dingalan, Aurora. Alight at Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology Gabaldon Campus, look for tricycles going to Gabaldon Eco Park. 







2 komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...