Sabado, Abril 6, 2013

The Rice terraces Cluster


Who would have thought that someone’s life could change in just one week? Well, mine did .I went on a 1 week trip to BANAUE alone with just a little information of the place. I traveled all over cordillera region, from nueva vizcaya, solano,bayombong,  dupax del sur to banaue, batad, mayoyao, hapao, then bontoc. I visited places I only usually see on the television screen. I even climb the 412 steps on the world famous batad rice terraces. I truly enjoyed visiting the rice terraces cluster. That visit was very educational and interesting, especially when I finally got to see the most famous rice terraces, the one i dreamed to visit after seeing it in textbooks wayback my elemntary days.This once in a lifetime trip changed my life for the better in only 1 week.












Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...