Sabado, Marso 30, 2013

Stairway to heaven : Amazing Batad


It was almost 5 years ago when I first visited Banaue just to look around. I was immediately fascinated with the place and the enchanting views it offers.

I vowed to myself that I shall return to Banaue and Batad and be on of those that can proudly say “I was there”. This self-commitment was achieved last March 2013 when i return to Banaue and Batad.

Though I usually hike with a group, I know that hiking Banaue/Batad was more of an experience to be shared with friends or colleagues.But , i decided to do it alone.

Arriving at around 5:45 am at Banaue, the climate was a mixture of fog and light rain but not as bad as what i have anticipated (my first trip in 2009 is unsuccessful because of heavy rains in banaue), the mountain was still visible enough for day trip visitors to photograph. I knew that i still have plenty of time to waste before i start my trip to Batad because the public jeepney leaves at 1 pm, so i had breakfast at people's lodge (remembering my breakfast in 2009 at the same restaurant), roamed around, and i meet this group of french students (2 girls and 1 boy) who is looking for some tourists who can joined them in renting a jeepney privately so they dont need to wait for 1 pm departure for Batad.
















2 komento:

  1. We visited Batad last January. I think that was 29-31. Lovely paradise. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. nice view! hoping someday i can get to visit the place!

    TumugonBurahin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...