Linggo, Hulyo 28, 2013

Mt. Maranat with the Tres Lakwatseros


When I visited Licao-Licao in 2010, I only have 1 thing in mind, to finally complete the Balagbag trek.Returning in july 2013 while on my not so good condition is a different story. , I vowed not to leave Licao-Licao without experiencing its supposed sensory-overloading sights, This time im taking the maranat trek instead of the usual Balagbag views.

Taking the time to fully explore Maranat on a dayhike is not enough , I took Maranat with thunderstorm and saw quite a bit, not everything, but enough to make me happy and think of doing a comeback again 1 day... thanks jackie, kenet and ariane (especially for the photos ) for this marvel experience ... see you in the mountain again... off to buntot palos and solo again... this time it will be sweeter...






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...