Lunes, Disyembre 30, 2013

Batulao: Before the year ends


Time goes by really fast.Before I knew it 2013 was over. With days dwindling down on 2013 I have been looking back on what has been the hardest year of my life.With all the ups and downs, all the fun and hard times, all the good and bad stuff. What a great year it has been.Hiking has been the glue that has helped keep my sanity in these times with quiet moments to think and reflect. I had time for one last hike this year and headed to Mt batulao with my best climbing/travel/kumare buddy Jakie.In the end I can say my climbing had some major ups and downs as well, but indeed 2013 is a great year.But 2013 must be even better. How? Just climbing even harder throughout the year. Find more good friends.Enjoy family.Love.

Scrambled the peak via new to old trail traverse route hiking along the beautiful ridgeline. There are eight "false summits" ( i Lost my count) all the way to the summit. The new to old route is a a bit scary but easy. Overall it was a great peak. tired, but the view of the Cascades (all of them from Mt. talamitam, mt pico de loro and mt maculot ) is breathtaking. It doesn't get much better than this.

We started at 8:00am and reached the summit at 10.15am. we took the old trail for our descend and enjoy some buko along the way.

It was a good day.











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...