Miyerkules, Pebrero 5, 2014

What a week! My head was spinning and mind is floating with different remarks and comments, my thoughts and half-baked ideas is gone. Been hearing a lot of negative remarks with my blog, comments like why do i need to blog my adventures ? and my blog focus only on fancy topics. I knew there was only one way to get it all straight.

Well, how did I get here? and Why do i write ?

Well, the real answer to this question for me on why I write a blog is simple, that is i love to write and document my life experiences.Blogging for me is like a personal journal, In fact i started keeping an online journal way back in 2007, and i keep those journal only for myself to read so i can still look back at my experiences with the places that i have been. And, I write because I see these images in my head that I don’t want to forgot, and because I hear words that need to be in words. I write because I’m not very good at speaking and that's a fact. For three years, my journal was filled with pages of my adventures, misadventures and experiences. I find it quite bizarre that I haven’t shared the reasons why I do it, or even how I came to do it. But since i have my blog open for public to read might as well submit this entry for my readers to know and understand.

I actually started my personal public blog way back 2010. I forced myself into a weekly deadline of posting new entries for my blog. Still, it all feels completely spontaneous. The stories and the words flow through my fingers and I can't help myself. I have written stories that I always wanted to write. By now I had begun writing other things apart from my travel and adventures. And this writing made me happy.

Itatagalog ko na lang para matuwa naman ung mga nagsasabing bakit kailangan kong mag- English.

1.Ang Page na ito ay hindi para syo kung ayaw mong makabasa ng mga mali-maling english.
2.Kung masaya kang punahain ang mga mali ko masaya ako para sayo , sarilinin mo na lng huwag mo na akong i-private message para lang ipaalam sakin ang mga mali ko
3. wala akong paki alam kong magaling ka sa english at proofreader ka, wala akong kinokompetensya at lalung hindi kita kakompetensya.
4.wala akong trabaho oo pero gumagawa ako ng paraan para makapag trabaho, kung sa tingin mo pag liliwaliw lang ang alam ko dyan ka nagkakamali.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...