Huwebes, Agosto 28, 2014

jps-travelogue visita la iglesia series 05 : San Vicente de Paul Church - San Marcelino, Manila



I have always like going to churches. I love the structures and the inner peace it gives me. And, I feel some nostalgia whenever i visit this particular church in San marcelino. Ask me why and i tell you why.


Quick Facts on San Vicente de Paul Church


Church Information

Names : San Vicente de Paul Church
Founded : 1883
Architectural type : Baroque
Location : 959 San Marcelino Streetermita, Metro Manila (02) 525 7853
Main attraction : The Church was originally built as a chapel in 1883 and was use as parish church of Paco from 1898 to 1909. The concrete parish church was built in 1912 to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of the arrival of the Vicentians and Sisters of Charity in the Philippines.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...