Biyernes, Hunyo 12, 2015

Mt Apo : Fulfilling my dream


As a nature lover who loves to climb mountains, I often browse the net to look for beautiful pictures from different mountains in the Philippines. But there are no other images that I love the most than Mt. Apo, my country's highest.

My obsession with Mt. Apo started after completing my 3rd summit in 2002, and my curiosity grows bigger when my cousin showed me his pictures conquering Mt. Apo. Add that curiosity to the stunning beauty of the trail they called "boulders" I decided to make it to the summit of Apo one day.

The list of mountains I want to climb and experience can truly go on endlessly, but Mt. Apo have really caught my interest. I have no doubt that it will be even more captivating in person.

I could stop dreaming, and just forget Apo, i know it's a fantasy.

But, I promise myself, someday, with massive amount of faith and inspiration. I'll get there.










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...