Biyernes, Hunyo 19, 2015

The Magical Enchanted River



I made it to the Enchanted River !!!

I first learned about Enchanted River in March of 2007. And, finally after 8 long years I can finally say that I’ve experienced the fantasy in my head.

The Enchanted River is a lagoon-river on the island of Mindanao. It is located in Barangay Talisay, Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur. 

The setting is magnificent. Breathtaking. Enchanting.  It’s blue water and otherworldly appearance is like something out of a dream. The water is really blue and clear as what my photos show. Can you believe it?

One can jump into the river for a refreshing swim or just sit and relax to enjoy its water flashing a shade of blue. The surroundings are truly beautiful. I'm not kidding when I say this place is magical. I couldn’t ask for a better experience - I surely enjoyed my time at Enchanted River. 

It was a fun experience for me that I won't soon forget. Overall, if you’re going to Mindanao, the enchanted river is one of those experiences that you just have to try.











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...