Martes, Oktubre 14, 2014

Introduction to Rock Scrambling : Pinagrealan Cave and Lion's Rock



Talk about fears ? i have fears with caves (Speluncaphobia is the fear of caves) and fears with heights (Acrophobia is an extreme or irrational fear of heights).

Take it or leave it. This is what i have in mind before joining Kap Omeng and Jackie for this one day extreme adventure. 

I used to think that there were only a handful of places in the philippines where you can engage in a whole set of extreme adventures in one outing. From these places, only a few are conducive for people who wants to experience the feel of adrenaline rush in extreme adventures. Barangay Bigte, Norzagaray, Bulacan is one such place.
This is going to be an incredible experience for me, not only i will experince Pinagrealan cave, but i will also climb the Lion's Rock in a way i thought not possible.

Commonly , I stick to exploring, hiking, climbing or camping, mostly because iam familiar with these activities. But I really want to push my limits so I consider trying my hand at Bulacan's most adrenaline pumping activities: Spelunking and rock climbing.

If for nothing else i will not push through with this trip, but since I enjoy extreme adventures and pushing my limits to face my fears the reward I get is in the form of a killer view.

I'm doing separate entries for my personal story with Pinagrealan and Lions Rock . Still, these are parts of my travel -cheap series. Enjoy reading.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...