Miyerkules, Oktubre 1, 2014

Throwback Post : Anawangin in pictures


I was flipping through my old pictures archives and realize how many extra pictures I have from my past travels that never have been posted, so thought maybe I'd start a series of some sort of "throwback posts". I'll start with some pictures from Anawangin wayback 2005 , when the cove is not yet famous. Anawangin use to be one of my favorite places, not until it become crowded. 

I just recently pass by anawangin when our Cinco traverse concluded. I can’t help but remember the first time i visited this place. So many memories. So many stories. 

Anawangin. At first , i was already in love with you. And when i say "in love" it means i will never 
forget you. But, my last visit in 2011 makes me think twice. 

Before leaving that afternoon i revisit the Panciteria/Palabok resto in San Antonio.

It still is.

Anawangin is still in place, and so is the Palabok and halo-halo that i love. It was just as good as I remembered, and still remains the BEST palabok I have yet to have in San Antonio.

It's nice to know that Anawangin is still around. A bit dull than my last visit.But I'm willing to give you another chance. Thank you Anawangin and San Antonio. Thank you for the memories.












































Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...