Martes, Disyembre 9, 2014

And the New7Wonders Cities are…


I came across a pretty interesting article today from yahoo.com (you can read the full story here).  Wow. I was surprise that Vigan made it to the New7Wonders Cities. It was very nostalgic. 

This article is part of my ongoing attempt to corral all of my travel/climb photos on this blog.

I must admit the old city of Vigan is not on the top of my list of ‘must see’ in my Ilocos Adventure wayback 2000. But after visiting it for the first time it change my mind and it marked my appreciation for antique, culture and history.

If you like to travel in the past, this is one of the perfect place for you. Upon reaching Vigan, I've felt like I'm in another time.  It's like going back some hundred years ago.

December inspire me to think about and plan new travel journeys or even relive some of my memorable experiences.

Vigan is a place where wonderful experiences never end.It is just so amazing to look back and see the cultural history of this old city, the old brick roads and the heritage houses. There is always more to explore, to discover, to see, to taste, and to feel in this old city.

There are so many places to visit around the country, so I hate going back to the same place again and again. However I fell in LOVE with Vigan and have been back several times and I wouldn’t mind going back again.

I must encourage anyone having doubts about Vigan as to whether it is worth a time to visit. Absolutely, absolutely YES.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...