Miyerkules, Disyembre 31, 2014

My 2014 Journey


As I reflect on 2014 in its last few hours, I am filled to the brim with gratitude.

Today’s entry is a round up of everything, everywhere I went in 2014, along with a few lessons and comments. There were some rough times this year, that's to be sure, but it’s not just about looking back, it is also a time for me to look forward and think about my life and the journey i created.

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who takes the time to read my stories and journeys. And to my family , wife, kids, and friends for being a part of my journey. I hope it inform and inspire you to get out and see the world.

So here it is, some of my highlights from 2014. May 2015 bring as much joy, excitement, fulfillment and peace to everyone. I hope to see the world Soon...

*A memorable climb to Mt. Maranat with my high school classmates. You can read the full story here. A climb where lifelong friendships were rekindle, love for travel and nature,and a lifetime’s worth of memories were made.Thank you 4-1 for joining me in this journey , your simply the best.

*A historic journey to the province of nueva ecija. My special thanks to Anne, Kap Isko and jackie for being a part of this journey. You can read my story here and here.

*I accomplished my biggest goal of the year, to travel and explore Cagayan province. I was able to Explore Palaui again and its enchanting beauty. You can read my full story here.

*I completed Maktrav with my cousin Reynald and some new friends. You can read my full story here.

*The opportunity to visit the old churches within the metro to give thanks for this amazing year. You can read my story here.

*A chance to revisit cawag and finally completed Cinco picos traverse.You can read my story here.

*Experience the feel of adrenaline rush in extreme adventures in one day. Rock scrambling and spelunking in Bulacan. You can read my story here.

*I faced the challenge of completing the Bakun Trio in Poblacion, Benguet before the year end. You can read my story here.

I climb 11 mountains and 4 waterfalls
... I visited 13 century old churches
...I visited 14 provinces
...I enjoy 8 beautiful beaches
... I gain more friends

It’s so nice to be able to look back on a great year with fond memories and a big smile.

  I am thankful, grateful, and truly blessed to have received all that I have this year.  There is really nothing to complain about.

I’m filled with gratitude to my family, to my health and to my experiences. Therefore, I’m going to indulge in reviewing what went well in 2014 and not let the year slip away without some reflection of what i learned in 2014. 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...