Huwebes, Setyembre 10, 2015

The year is almost over, and this is not my year end review yet. So if your looking on where to go on your next adventure, i hope this post helped you.

Here are some photos of my 2015 travel. I hope you find inspiration in it for your next adventure.


Enjoyin my mint and lemon grass tea from cafe sabel.

1. Baguio City's newest and most exciting tourist attraction : Bencab Museum..  




2. Travelling to far-flung destinations can be a hugely rewarding experience that everyone should experience.. come and visit Tulgao, Tinglayan,Kalinga..




3.  I’ve visited Sagada several times. At this point, I’ve gotten to know and realize a lot of changes in this town, but I’ve learned the benefits of staying in different places, and I know the kinds of experiences that make a trip to Sagada more special.




4. Dreams do come true at Mt. Apo.




5. I'm thrilled at this opportunity to share one of my recent adventures with you all — my visit to Katibawasan Falls — a natural wonder that should top everyone’s must see list!




6. Visiting the waterfalls of Iligan makes a rewarding trip to Mindanao. It’s a relatively easy walk to its base where you can enjoy the views of the falls and the water that cascades over a spectacular rock face.



7. There is no doubt that Cantilan is a worthy place to visit..




8.I made it to the Enchanted River !!!



9. To ring in the new year right, my favorite first ascent for 2015 is Scrambling at lioness back and rhinoceros rock.




10. For a hike with a pleasant end, visit 3 falls in Sta. Maria, laguna. This beautiful waterfalls swirls and twirls through lush greenery surroundings with a shallow catch basin where you can take a swim. The hike to the falls is relatively easy and straighforward, you will run into several small and medium size falls, great rock formations and even calm stream for a quick dip in the cold water.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...