Biyernes, Setyembre 5, 2014

Happy 3rd Anniversary



Year number three my jps-travelogue. Can you believe it?! Wow! how fast days has flown by.

As I sit down to write my blog entry, I find myself taking a moment to pause and evaluate my blog, as well as consider the future.This blog began on September 5th, 2011.Shortly thereafter, I failed updating my blog on daily basis,for some reason – perhaps because I was just sick and tired and dont have time available.

Today’s post will be short, sweet, and thankful to some people who support me, this Friday, September 05, will be my blog’s 3rd year anniversary.  

Since the beginning, I have posted travel related entries , occasional non-travel related entries and some family related posts.

A lot can happen in one year. Sure, you can plan for somethings but, others unfold in a remarkable way.Three years ago, I decided to embark on this journey. It’s been one with ups and downs with life lessons I never realized I will learn. 

I have to celebrate each and every small goal that I accomplish. So, I celebrate today. This blog is three years old.I celebrate following my goals. I celebrate all of you for being part of journey. I celebrate the dream I have in my heart and in my mind. 

Bottom line.Thank you to my inspiration Rochelle, Theo , Waki, my family, cousins and to my friends who is always there for me, especially to Jackie and dexter.You all have made this blog what it is today. Without your support, this blog would no longer exist.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...