Miyerkules, Setyembre 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Mama



Today is someone's birthday. Not just someone but someone who is very special to me.

She is my best friend, and my first love.

She is the strongest woman I know and she inspire me in every single way.

She lead by example teaching me how important it is to be kind, to be loving, to be caring, to be selfless, to be thankful, to be honest, and to be hard working. She taught me what it means to truly love someone unconditionally no matter what.

She taught me how to always smile no matter what I'm into. She always inspire me.

She has been my biggest fan and she always believes in me, even when i failed her BIG time.

She is someone who could replace anyone else. But no one could ever replace her.

She is my mom, and she is the best!

I am blessed to have someone like you as a mother,  your love and support, its unconditionally. You are so beautiful, inside and out. I have learned so much from you MAMA, and still do. Thank you for being my Mother.

Mahal na mahal kita MAMA. Thank you for being there for me always,not just for me but for Theo, Waki and Rochelle.

Happy Birthday MAMA!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...