Lunes, Setyembre 15, 2014

My journey : I'm still Travelling




When you get old, life seems to just sort of happen to you. Your youth is your time. So,better get to do what you want before it expires.

Born in Mindanao and raised in Manila where i discover and learn that travelling is my passion.

I discovered this passion through my travels, i discovered that it is not just a dream, i live and run with my passion, like the wind. 

I meant to call myself a PASSIONATE PERSON  since I have so many things I am passionate about.Writing.Foods.People.Travel. 

I'm inviting you to follow my journey as I attempt to convey my experiences to you through my pictures and stories - it is what inspires me more and refuels my passion to travel and share a new perspective on other people, places and cultures.

Our country is a stunning place, full of outstanding works of art by nature and by people. Go,see it.

Like always, I can only share my opinions based from my understandings. I am sure there are plenty out there who might not agree with me, but like with all other blogs, I can only share what I know and experience.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...