Martes, Setyembre 9, 2014

Cagayan 2014 in Pictures

Travelling has been a passion of mine for a long time, and i'm fortunate enough to have this opportunity travelling to some places in the country.   It makes me feel lucky, thankful and happy to travel to different parts of the country and note what i find and experience. Having said that, sometimes it drives me crazy,usually for some epic failed adventures and misadventures, but  this motivates me though, as it makes me constantly try more harder. 

Although my pictures don't do this trip enough justice for its enchanting beauty (kasi di nmn tlg ako photographer at wala ako dslr digicam lng gamit ko), a picture is still worth a thousand words, so the photographs will tell most of the story.

I'm posting pictures from my cagayan 2014 adventures. Hope you all like it!!!


Enjoying Anguib Beach 

Exploring the other end of Anguib beach



















































































































Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...