Huwebes, Setyembre 18, 2014


Today’s post is something unusual, given that she don't visit my blog most of the time, nor does she know that I’m writing this for her.

I've tried writing this entry a few times and I end up shutting down my computer because words fail me, much like many things i have failed her these past few years.

Today is my Wife's Birthday,

You are my best friend, my partner, my girlfriend and I’m endlessly grateful to have you as my wife. you're the most wonderful gift of all God gave me.  We’ve been through a lot from the beginning, but through it all you you've always stuck around me and  you have no idea what that means to me. You’re one of the few people I feel like I can trust and be comfortable around without worrying about being dumb or annoying.

I love you mahal and I find myself so fortunate that you love me too. A very Happy birthday to the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Thank you for being a part of my journey. Thank you for being my best friend and wife. I can't wait to celebrate more years of life.

Love you to the moon and back!

1 komento:

  1. wala hilig sa byahe un si misis sir :).. kaya madalas ako lng or mga kaibigan :)

    TumugonBurahin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...